Biorr of the Twin Fangs is the eldest member of the King’s elite duo known as the Twin Fangs. When the second-half, Vallarfax, fled the Kingdom and escaped the fog to warn the rest of the world of Boletaria’s plight, Biorr stayed behind to defend the honor of the True King Allant. He soon found himself at a great disadvantage against the Kingdom’s new demonic inhabitants. He possesses great wisdom and knowledge about Boletaria and an undying devotion to the real King, which he valiantly shows while aiding the player in battle.
- Nexus: sitting near the Valley of Defilement archstone after his rescue (unlockable)
- Boletarian Palace
- 1-2: locked in a jail cell, opened with a key found in 1-3 (initial)
- 1-3: if unlocked from 1-2, he appears and helps with the 1-3 Penetrator boss fight
- 1-4: if he lived through the 1-3 boss fight, will help on the 1-4 optional boss mostly by keeping the Dragon's attention until he dies
- 1-2: if he survived the blue dragon fight, he returns back in the cell where you found him
He is very dangerous to fight head on because of his high stamina, large health, heavy armor, and high damage.
You can kite normally as with any NPC but this will take a while to kill.
Easy way to kill anyone in the Nexus:
Stand far away and shoot an arrow just so the target stands up. Run up to the target and roll at and away from their starting position. If you manage to push them far enough away they will begin to walk back to their position. Dual wield your strongest weapon and backstab them while they are walking. You can get about 3 backstabs before they start being agro.
Rinse and repeat.
If you have poison cloud go to him use it and run away and wait he will dies and you had to do nothing (you can do this with any nexus people and Old King Doran)
- Drops the following if killed:
All dialogue text is © Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Voiced by: Mike Carter