Proof you have been accepted by the monumental
as a demon slayer. When you die and enter Soul
form, use this to send a Soul Sign. This item can
only be used in Soul form.
A Soul Sign is sent to other worlds, and you are
summoned from those other worlds as a Phantom.
If you succeed in helping the summoner defeat
a demon, you will regain your body.
Allows other players to summon you to their world as Blue Phantom. Usually to help the host player.
A blue sign will appear in their world which displays your name, total number of multiplayer sessions and co-op evaluation score
Constraints on use
- you must be in soul form
- you must be in an area1 that allows the use of the Blue Eye Stone
- usually the start of each level
- other areas of individual levels. If you equip and ready the Blue Eye Stone, as you progress through a level,
it will become brighter when you reach an area that allows for it's use
- you must be within the level range of the summoning player
- Blue Eye Stone's range calculation: Host's Level, +/- (10 + 10% of Host's level). This means a level 100 Host can summon phantoms from the levels of 80 to 120.
- More information about multiplayer ranges, including a link to a calculator, can be found on the Online Matchmaking page.
- Destroy the Phalanx Demon to complete level 1-1
- Then talk to the Monumental in the Nexus
- Finally, talk to the Maiden in Black to obtain the Blue Eye Stone
Note: You only need one Blue Eye Stone. It's reusable.