The name of the game is to stay in "hyper" mode (<30% Hp with Morion Blade and/or Clever Rat's Ring equipped). Fire Spray will be your main spell as it casts fast and allows you to move while casting. The latter is extremely important because you want to avoid get hit at all cost. Advanced players who have memorised enemy locations can also exploit Rage of God to clear enemies behind walls.
The lack of STR and DEX limits your melee weapon choices throughout the first half of your build. Focus on raising MAG early on and don't be afraid to spend some souls to learn Flame Toss; Fire Spray will only play a main role in your arsenal once you have both Morion Blade and Clever Rat's Ring.
- After unlocking all the Archstones, complete 4-1 and pick up the Crescent Falchion +1.
- Kill the first Reaper and rescue Saint Urbain.
- Swing by 2-1, grab the Kris Blade and politely request for the Armor Spider's soul. Upgrade your Crescent Falchion when you have the chance, revisiting 4-1 for Splinters of Darkmoonstone if need be.
- Visit 3-1 for Clever Rat's Ring, Sage Freke and Doll Demon's Soul.
- Complete the rest of Stonefang Tunnel. Keep the Dragon Demon's Soul for Firestorm.
- Save Yuria and Biorr in 1-3.
- Complete the rest of the game.