Blueblood Sword (lvl 125 PvP) Build
||A PvP Optimized BBS Build That Utilizes Light Weapon
|Recommended starting class(es)
|Recommended Soul Level
Recommended stats (Leave at default (**) if not raised)
Right Hand 1: Blueblood Sword (Quite Clearly)
Right Hand 2: Talisman of Beasts
Left Hand 1: Dark Silver Shield +5 (When facing magi)
Left Hand 2: Insanity Catalyst
Armor: Ancient King's Armor
- Soul Form: Cling Ring + Foe's Ring/ Friend Ring/Eternal Warrior's Ring
- Body Form: Eternal Warrior's Ring + Clever Rat's Ring/(Fragrant Ring [PvE])
- Second Chance
- Light Weapon
That is all.
|Gameplay tips and progression
Here's how I did it:
- Start off by beating 1-1 and Phalanx (get the thieve's ring!)
- Go to 4-1 and use turpentine on you're starting dagger. Works like a charm. Work your way through 4-1 and get the Crescent Falchion +1, Compound Long Bow, Regenerator's Ring, and Adjudicator's Shield.
- Start leveling up vitality and endurance first, get them to about 20-25. Then get 14 strength and 12 magic.
- Use you're new Crescent Falchion to take you through 2-1 and 2-2. Be sure to get all 9 chunks of dragonstone in 2-2 for later. (the suicidal lava diving is worth it) =]
- Obtain a Mirdan Hammer from killing the miners up the elevator in 2-1 (the one's with hammers). It took me 3 or 4 times. Not too time consuming. Then beat 2-3 (potentially the easiest boss in the game) for the Pure Dragonstone and some easy souls.
- Upgrade the Mirdan hammer to a Dragon Mirdan Hammer +5. It may take some serious bearbug killing in 2-2 to get 25 shards of dragonstone, but that's all you need. It's worth the 358 non-scaled attack stat; which lets you fly through NG and NG+. And it can really deal damage to those pesky invaders.
- Then beat world 5, making sure to grab the dark silver shield from Garl Vinland.
- Forge the BBS. But for now, the Dragon Mirdan Hammer +5 should still outdamage it.
- Go and backstab Doran to death using the thief's ring strategy.
- Do the rest of NG as you choose; just be sure to grab the Hero Demon's Soul and the Silver Demon's Soul for Second Chance, and Light Weapon.
When invading, or being invaded, the second you arrive in another world or the second you see the invaded message, cast second chance. If you're invading, invade with your Dark Silver Shield in the left hand, and the ToB in the right to cast second chance, and then switch to the ICat. Then run around, find the host, and when you do, run around a corner and buff yourself with light weapon. Then switch to 2handing your BBS, and roll dodge attacks and combo your enemy when he/she is out of endurance or is recovering from recoil. Just a 4 hit combo can normally send a user into second chance, and will sometimes outright kill. My personal favorite combo is R1 R2 R2. It looks cool AND is powerful =]
Well, If there's anything I'm missing or any criticism you want to give, be friendly about it. Comment below or PM me. Good luck! Tell me how you like it!