||A high dexterity build used for both PvE and PvP.
|Recommended starting class(es)
|Recommended Soul Level
Recommended stats (Leave at default (**) if not raised)
- Sharp Kilij +5 (For close range combat)
- Scraping Spear (For those pesky invader's)
- Moon Winged Spear +5 (For mid range combat and magic damage)
- Crescent Falchion +5 (For close range combat and magic damage)
- Sticky Compound Longbow +5 (Scales with high dexterity)
- Dark Silver Shield +5 (High magic resistance)
- Talisman of Beasts (To cast both magic/miracles)
- Binded Cross Set (Good defense and light weight)
- Dull Gold Armor (Good physical/magical defense, might need to switch around some weapons due to weight)
Ring's Body Form:
- Eternal Warrior's Ring (Stamina regen)
- Thief's Ring (Better to sneak up on enemy's)
Ring's Soul Form:
- Cling Ring (75% Hp in soul form)
- Friend's Ring/Foe's Ring (Boosted damage while a blue phantom/black phantom)
- Warding (For when your second chance breaks)
- Poison Cloud (Useful against pesky enemy's)
- Second Chance (Great during invasions or when you mess up in PvE)
|Gameplay tips and progression
This is the third build that I have posted on this wiki. I hope that people find this one more useful than the other one's.
First off, a quick rundown on the equipment required for the build:
- Sharp Kilij +5; I use this weapon because I personally think that curved swords have the best move sets out of all the weapons. The sharp factor (Bladestone) scales with the dexterity stat and it has a pretty decent base physical damage already set. Plus it can be enchanted.
- Scraping Spear; This is a good weapon that scales with dexterity. You should use this when you feel like being an A-hole while invading someone, or by making an invader's life heck.
- Moon Winged Spear +5; I think that most build's should be diverse when it comes to physical/magical damage. At 18 magic, it isn't your strongest weapon but it also provides an 'E' rank in both strength/dexterity, giving it some decent physical damage as well. I think that it is great in 4-2.
- Crescent Falchion +5; Along with it being a curved sword, it gives you Mp regen and okay physical damage. Faster than the winged spear and very useful against any enemy weak to magic.
- Sticky Compound Longbow +5; A great bow that, once upgraded, can be your best weapon. With a high dexterity, it can easily slay your enemies in 1-2 arrows. Has really good range.
- Binded Cross Set; This armor has is extremely light in weight and offers good protection against all damage types. It looks pretty wicked too.
- Dull Gold Armor Set; More protective than the Binded Cross but also 10 pounds heavier. In order to keep off the Ring of Great Strength, you might need to switch around some weapons in order to roll.
- Warding; It's very useful against certain bosses and during PvP. Although you need to look out for LW BBS's and CW anything because they will cut through it like a hot knife through butter.
- Poison Cloud; I find this very fun to use in PvP. Especially when in a closed in hallway/corner and the other person can't escape. More of a fun spell though.
- Second Chance; This miracle obviously needs no introduction. You need to be careful when using it though. There is no moment of invincibility when it activates. If someone has you in a stunlock and it activates, then you can pretty much kiss yourself goodbye if they have the stamina to keep you in the stunlock.
I am willing to add a guide to creating this build. If you would like me to then you can either message me on PSN (username is DemonFyre2867) or send me a private message on this wiki (username DemonFyre2079).