Ultimate PvP Troll (SL 18)
|Recommended starting class(es)
|Recommended Soul Level
Recommended stats (Leave at default (**) if not raised)
I'm very sorry for my English. This is bulid I create just for be evil. With this build you can torment all noobs because of awesome hp reg and ability to destroy all equipment. Pain in the ass for all newcomers.
Adjudicator's Shield +5
and Silver Catalyst for the Poison Cloud
(If your evil enough you can create some weapon with hp reg bonus just for killing blue phantoms)
Mirdan Scale Mail
(no need for jumping like rabbit)
Full Moon Grass
Spells - all you need is:
Poison Cloud - can help with two things. First is killing Flamelurker (thief ring + poison trick) and second in fights with players equipped with thief ring.
|Gameplay tips and progression
-Lov lev with (sic) good gear.
-Enemy always loose even if he win (thanks to Scraping Spear).
-With Regenerator's Ring and Adjudicator's Shield +5 your regenerating like Wolverine (count +5 blessed weapon and you invincible).
-No weapon buffs.
-Low damage (sometimes).
-Direct hit with magic can hurt a lot.
-Your slow like turtle.
First we start with stats. Str and dex is for Scraping Spear. Magic just for using Poison Cloud. You really need get some points in Vit (thanks to Adjudicator's Shield and Regenerator's Ring no need to get much) and End (End is priority because you need keep your shield always up). The Hard thing is just to get all this stuff with lov lev.
- 1-1 You must buy Short Spear from Dregling Merchant - 1500 souls, get Thief Ring and Cling Ring).
-Priority is to get from 4-1 world Crescent Falchion +1 (good start weapon), Adjudicator's Shield, regen ring, and Compound Long Bow (just for killing monsters).
- Now free Sage Freke and get Silver Catalyst in world 3-1.
- Kill boss in 5-1.
- Get yourself Spell Poison Cloud and remember it.
- Kill Flamelurker with Poison Trick.
- Now is hard part for Scraping Spear you need to upgrade Short Spear to +7 (Sharpstone: 30 shard, 11 LShard and 1 chunk) and upgrade it with Lead Demon's Soul (Phalanx) in Blacksmith Ed. Second and hardest is to get 5 Colorless Demon's Soul. 2 you can get from Sparkly the Crow ( Talisman of God 4-1 and Golden mask 3-2) rest 3 from Primeval Demons.
If you're ready just die and go invading noobs worlds.