||A Pyro fanatic
|Recommended starting class(es)
||Magician (because it has Flame Toss) Royalty (because its easier for early game bosses)
|Recommended Soul Level
Recommended stats (Leave at default (**) if not raised)
- Fire Claymore (or Bastard Sword i choose Claymore just because it does more damage)
- Lava Bow
- Silver Catalyst
- Large Brushwood Shield
- Steel shield (the only reason why i put this here is because you can get it early then the Large Brushwood Shield and can be upgraded easier and you cant wield it effectively but the Large Brushwood Shield is a bit better for fire defense but this is still a very good alternative)
- Brushwood Helmet
- Mirdan Scale Mail
- Dark Silver Gauntlets
- Mirdn Leggings
- Fire Spray
- Flame Toss
- Water Veil (you can have healing spells like Heal or Regeneration or others like Second Chance or Evacuate to make life easier for you)
|Gameplay tips and progression
If you do choose the Magician class for your starting class it makes some bosses like the Tower Kinight or Flamelurker because of a lack of spells or weapons that you can use early on to make life eaiser so i will try to give you some tips for making your life a bit easier:
- get the Steel Shield: ya i know i said why up above but another reason why its useful is because with Water Veil and it up you can block alot of damage with the FlameLurker boss while it might drain your stamina if its not high enough its still better then being almost if not killed by its attacks or you can use the bone wall glitch to cheese the fight.
- when you are fighting the Tower Knight its best to wait til its either down on the ground or when its doing its attacks to get behind it and hit it with fire because then you wont have to waste time hitting it in the head when its down, if you fight it early on your Flame Toss doesnt go far enough to hit it like a Royalty class would.
- if you want to you can go in the worlds in any order you want to but i recemnend that you go to the Burrow King last sense alot of the enimes and the Flamelurker all have high fire defenses so if you go there at the last possible moment then you will have a better chance of fighting everything there without taking forever to fight everything you see.