Hides one's presence, making it difficult to be detected by enemies.
This spell can be useful when sneaking up behind an enemy or when making a quiet escape.
- Makes it harder for Enemies to detect the caster.
- It quarters the distance of the enemies' aggro radius when cast, this is half the distance of the Thief's Ring (see Stealth for details).
- Stacks with the following:
- A common tactic is to lure enemies away from their post and then cast this spell. When the enemies lose track of the player, they will give up and slowly return to their post. This gives an opportunity to sprint up and backstab them.
- This spell is referred to as "Hide" in the Asian versions of the game.