In Game Description
The demon-rending blade passed down through the Boletaria Royal Family. It is a white blade that forms a matching pair set with Soulbrand(t).
It is particularly effective on demons.
Old King Allant spurned the blade for the way its power increased the less demonic the wielder's Soul became.
The Demonbrandt can only be obtained once per play through.
- In order to obtain the Demonbrandt you must obtain the Mausoleum Key from Ostrava.
- In order to do this you must either save Ostrava throughout World 1, or kill him.
- If you choose to save him he will show up in 1-4 right before the boss and when talked to will die. He will then drop the key.
- Likewise if you kill him or let him get killed by enemies, he will also drop the key where he died. Be sure to grab it before you leave the map.
- After obtaining the Mausoleum Key you must go to 1-1 on top of the bridge near the trebuchets and go to the right, away from the shortcut and the Fog Gate, to where the Red Eye Knight is.
- After killing the Red Eye Knight, you can open the gate and approach Old King Doran. He will tell you that if you can prove yourself to him he will give you the sword. You must only take him down to 75% HP to pass this test. Attacking him further will cause him to turn hostile.
The Demonbrandt is a unique sword that increases your damage according to your Character Tendency.
- At Pure White Character Tendency, the Demonbrandt has 130 + 130 Physical and 110 + 110 Magic attack power
- At Pure Black Character Tendency, the Demonbrandt has 0 Physical and Magic attack power.
|Name:||Names displayed are according to the Atlus (NA) version of the game. Name changes from the Asian version, if any, will appear in parentheses.|
|Damage:||The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are X / Y / Z:
Bleed, Poison and Plague are bonus damage over a period of 60 seconds. So, if a weapon has "Bleed 120", the victim will suffer 120 damage over 60 seconds, or 2 damage per second.
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Durability:||The durability of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The Weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
|Stats Needed:||The Stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for an weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
Also keep in mind that your character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required. For example, a character with 18 Strength can wield a Great Axe (Requires 26 Strength) properly if the weapon is held with both hands.
|Stat Bonuses:||The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus damage you do with the weapon, based on the associated Stat. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).|
|Damage Reduction %:||The Damage Reduction % of the weapon. It dictates how much damage the weapon mitigates while blocking. The Damage Reduction % stats for a shield are X / Y / Z:
|Guard Break Reduction:||The Guard Break Reduction determines the amount of stamina expended to block an incoming attack. A higher Guard Break Reduction also allows you to block stronger attacks without breaking guard and reduces the amount of stamina depleted from blocking attacks.|