Some data on WT changes:
- Deaths in Body Form from Pure White World Tendency:
5 = Black Phantoms spawn, 6 = Primeval Demon spawn, 7 = BP Named NPC spawn.
- Same for all worlds.
- Deaths after killing Body Form Scirvir (-3) at Pure White World Tendency:
2 = Black Phantoms spawn, 3 = Primeval Demon spawn, 4 = BP Scirvir spawn.
- At Pure Black World Tendency; killed Primeval Demon (+3) and went to Nexus. Then 3 deaths (-3) spawned BP Scirvir.
- At Pure Black World Tendency; killed BP Scirvir (+3) and went to Nexus. Then 2 deaths (-2) should have spawned the Primeval Demon according to Wiki Reference, but had to die one more time (-3) for it to appear.
- So killing BP Scirvir actually gives an estimated +3.5 towards White.
- Atlus wiki suggests the change from black to pure black is only a 10% change, while a death in Body Form equates to 30% (-1). Killing him should push the wt 90% towards neutral (+3), and then two deaths (-2) was only 5% short of making the Primeval Demon spawn.
- At Pure White World Tendency; Killed Selen Vinland (-3), then defeated Dirty Colossus (+1) and Maiden Astraea (+1), and was back at Pure White World Tendency.
- This should have left me at White, not Pure White.
- I have seen others mention that a boss kill (not world 1) is a 45% shift (+1.5), while killing a named NPC is a 90% shift (-3), which adds up.
So the wt reference is not perfect, but close enough.
Boss kills needed to achieve PWWT from default offline tendency:
Boletarian Palace = 3, Stonefang Mine = 2, Tower of Latria = 2, Shrine of Storms =2, Valley of Defilement = 2.
So all worlds give +1.5 wt change for each boss, apart from Boletarian Palace which gives +1 (probably because there are 6 bosses there).
A quick HP/attack/damage test with different world tendencies on the Blue Eye Knight in 1-2.
These were all done in body form to avoid any white ct/wt damage increase.
(World tendency of -5.5 is achieved by killing Primeval Demon at PBWT, then die one time.)
- The enemy had a 5%, 10% or 20% decrease in HP the Whiter the world was.
- The enemy had a 30%, 40% or 50% increase in attack power the Blacker the world was.
- The enemy received the same amount of damage from the same attack in any WT, so enemy defence is not dependent on WT.