Here's how I understand the scoring system when invading as a black phantom:
If you kill the host - you return to your world and regain your body form - you do not collect any souls.
If you kill a blue phantom in the host world - you receive souls equal in value to half the value of the last soul level that blue phantom obtained. The same goes for any subsequent blue phantoms that you kill in the same host world. However, if you are killed by either the host or a blue phantom, you return to your world with any souls you may have accumulated minus half the value of the last kill and in soul form.
- You are holding zero souls. You invade a host who has a soul level of 120. She has two blue phantoms present, they both have SL120 also.
- You kill a blue phantom and receive 45200 souls (90401/2)
- You kill the second blue phantom and receive another 45200 souls. You now hold 90400 souls.
- You are killed by the host and lose half the souls from your last kill 22600 (45200/2).
- You return to your world with 67800 (45200+22600) souls in soul form.
Is this correct?