In Game Description
A knight class of a rather advanced area of southern Boletaria. This is a character that is equipped with hard metal armor and shield, and thus, excels in defense, but because they have low luck, it will be difficult to obtain items.
- The Fluted Armor and Kite Shield have rather good weight to defense ratios as far as heavy armors go; if mobility is required, the breastplate and the shield can be removed.
- The Long Sword wielded in one hand swings wide arcs, ideal for a crowd of enemies. Its heavy attack is a straight thrust with good range; this is nice for narrow places and, uniquely, does piercing damage instead of slashing.
- The Long Sword wielded in two hands has a dramatic increase in power and actually has 4-hit combos built into it if you vary between light and hard slashes. Said slashes cover both top-to-bottom vertical strikes and sweeping horizontal strikes.
- The Long Sword, either one or two handed, can do a hilt strike that unbalances even blocking opponents by doing forward+attack
- The mail breaker is quick and complements the Long Sword well if dual-wielded, but more importantly it is a Piercing class weapon, which means it can be used to thrust without having to lower a shield.
- Stats are very balanced, with only Luck below par. This theoretically can allow the player to progress to any type of build typically easily.
- The Knight is the only class that is capable of memorizing both one spell and one miracle with no extra soul levels spent.
- The opening CGI cutscene and the box art depicts a male character wearing/using the same starting equipment as a Knight.
- See the Character Builds section for possible builds.
|Kite Shield||Fluted Helmet
|n/a||n/a||Crescent Moon Grass x6
Half Moon Grass x4
Royal Lotus x1