In Game Description
A commoner that officially learned spells. They have already learned two spells, called "Flame Toss" and "Water Veil". Since their weapon is small and they lack in defense, they don't do too well with hand-to-hand combat.
- One of the two primary Magic classes.
- Magicians lack the passive MP regeneration of the Royalty Class. They tend to run out quickly and be left to fend for themselves in melee combat.
- Much like the Royalty, Magicians have low Strength, and therefore do low damage and cannot use the majority of equipment found early in the game.
- The boss of the first area is weak to Fire damage, so the Magician's starting spell Flame Toss gives them an advantage. Water Veil can also be useful since many enemies towards the beginning use Firebombs.
- Magicians only need six more soul levels to use a Rune Sword and Rune Shield properly. Finding a set will give them a very strong advantage early in the game.
- see the Character Builds section for possible builds
|Leather Shield||Wizard's Clothes
|Crescent Moon Grass x6
Fresh Spice x6