Listed below are good areas for farming souls, as well as suggested/required equipment, abilities and strategies. Everyone will probably have a different build for their character, thus what's listed here may not be suitable for certain builds.
Entries are sorted by rating. Follow the link at the bottom of each entry to Discuss or Rate them.
This page has been locked. In order to post, please see the guidelines on how to post.
4-3 Old Hero Archstone
- PBWT for World 4
- 10 Magic(must be able to learn magic)
- 70 Intelligence
- Silver Catalyst (MP boost)
- Silver Coronet (MP boost)
- Soul Thirst(Yellow Demon's Soul)
- Evacuate(not necessary but a time saver)
- Talisman of God(or Talisman of Beasts)
- Sticky Compound Long Bow+5 or a bow that can handle a reaper(the faster the better)
- Thief's Ring(if you don't have this you might as well jump your character off a cliff because you should have this by NG+)
- Ring of Avarice(seriously you get a big bonus from this it really helps)
- Soul Form(recommended for sneaking behind the Black Phantoms)
- For Females Only: Silver bracelets(for extra souls)
This is similar to another soul farming method but it is so much improved that you will be able to make 300 000 souls in about 5 minutes depending on how fast you are. Obviously this is for higher leveled players only(or players that poured stat upgrades into will/intelligence and dexterity).
- Warp to the Old Hero Archstone then backtrack past the slug pits and ignore everything in this room do not stop running.
- Run through the tunnel/hallway and kill the reaper at the top of the stairs with your bow and move to the arched doorway at the end of the path.
- Switch to your catalyst and cast soul thirst after you locked on to the Black Phantom Black Skeleton then sneak up behind it and use soulsucker. Leave it's item for now you will pick it up later.
- Now fast walk for a bit of the ledge then slow down(before your in sight of the BP Gold Skeletons or they'll hear you) and use soulsucker on the first Black Phantom Gold Skeleton.
- then run back around the corner of the ledge(just barely out of sight of the second BP Gold Skeleton because he turns around after the first BP Gold Skeleton dies) then turn back and sneak up behind the second BP Gold Skeleton and use soulsucker on him.
- Now pick up all the items they dropped.
- You should have exactly 50 MP left after all of that so switch to your talisman of God and use evacuate.
- Now rinse and repeat for major souls.
Silver Catalyst and Silver coronet together grant you approximately a 44% MP increase which combined with 70 intelligence (which grants you 385 base mana) should provide around 550 MP which is exactly what you need to cast Soul Thirst (200 MP), 3 times Soulsucker (300 MP) and Evacuate (50 MP) without any need of spice.
I'm not sure if soul thirst will stay active for the entire ordeal but it still gives a big bonus to the BP Black Phantom(around 30 000 soul bonus on the fourth playthrough). If you do this properly there will be very minimal danger to the player. If you don't have evacuate then you will have to run back to the Old Hero Archstone and teleport from there… or you could just BUY EVACUATE. You want to be fast when doing this method but not too fast because you will probably alert the Black Phantoms if you go too fast. With practice you will have this method mastered in no time and you will be millionare(in the game). Also this method is a great way to get chunks of bladestone and one of the only ways to get pure bladestone(from BP Black Skeleton). I revised this strategy after someone left me a comment about the graverobber ring and the silver coronet so much thanks to that person(I don't know your name so I can't thank you by name).
4-4 Storm King Archstone
- Ring of Avarice
- Soul Form (Stormruler with both hands adds 25% boost in souls must be in soul form for the effect)
- (Optional Spell: Thirst)
- If you're not in NG+ you can use the Storm Ruler combined with Soul Thirst to yield approximately 32k souls per 00:01:30.
- Simply load to the Storm King archstone, cast Soul Thirst immediately, then switch to 2h on your sword.
- Step out to the left and move in a small counter-clockwise circle until about a second after the first sound of their launch.
- Hit R3, press R1 and score between 1-8 kills.
- After you launch your attack, immediately begin your rotation again.
- It should take you less than 30s to kill every last Storm Beast, yielding between 30k and 35k (depending on which ones counted as ambush kills).
- Afterward, use the archestone to return to the Nexus and then return back. This is actually faster than suiciding, as it lets you start at the Storm king archstone again.
Video tutorial: 4-4 Farming souls - Baby mantas + Stormruler
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
- Any good bow that will kill a Reaper in 2 shots. If possible get a Viscous Compound Long Bow +5 or Lava Bow. Don't forget arrows!
- Talisman - Easy to get in 4-1 before the Vanguard fog.
- Evacuate - Works just like an Archstone when activated.
- Ring of Avarice - Increase enemy soul drop 20%
- Silver Bracelets - Increase enemy soul drop 20%. Only females can equip. Found in 3-1.
1. Equip your bow in the right hand, talisman in the left. Don't need a shield or secondary weapons. Equip your bow and arrows.
2. From the Nexus, warp to the Adjudicator Archstone
3. Sprint straight ahead down the stairs and STOP when you get near the edge before a small drop
4. Immediately tap L1 to go into precision aim mode. Press R1 to ready an arrow. Wait about 2 seconds and you'll see a manta come into view from the right.
5. If you aim through an opening in the roots hanging from the ceiling, or just to their right, release the arrow the second you see the manta in your peripheral.
6. Jump down and head down the passage, passing by Graverobber Blige on your right. Go through the doorway and STOP! You'll be near an edge. Tap L1 again, look down and shoot the reaper. As soon as you release the first arrow, shoot again. Don't worry, he'll recover from the first arrow before the second arrives. Note: A Lava Bow will kill the manta in 1 shot and the reaper in 2 shots if you use Heavy Arrows or Fire Arrows.
7. Run down either path next to and above the Reaper, when you are almost above his corpse, jump down (it won't kill you, don't worry).
8. Collect his drop and Evacuate back to Nexus.
With a few practice runs, you should be warping back to the Nexus at about 40 seconds. If you have to use the archstone, about 1 minute. With the suggested equipment, you'll get 1647 souls if you kill the manta in the first shot (otherwise, 1372) and you'll get a total of 6060 from the Reaper and his minions, for a grand total of 7707 souls in under a minute, plus some Darkmoonstone. The best part about this strategy is there is virtually no danger to the player!
Assuming you complete most runs in 45 seconds, you can bring in over 600,000 souls per hour.
1-4 Penetrator Archstone
- Ring of Avarice (20% Soul Bonus)
- Silver Bracelet (10% Soul Bonus; female characters only)
- This is also an excellent place to farm for characters 30-60.
- Travel backwards from the Penetrator Archstone. Here you will find the 3 red-eyed knights encountered at the end of 1-3.
- Instead of approaching all three at once, coax them out to fight you one at a time!
- Equip any bow at the stair level before the corpse (Remember you are traveling backwards) and shoot one of them in the back.
- Only the one you shoot will come to fight you.
- At level 30-60, you should be able to take them out with no problem, netting you 2000 souls per red-eye knight.
- After killing the third red-eye knight, travel back to the Penetrator Archstone, warp to the nexus and warp back!
4-3 Old Hero Archstone
- Pure Black World Tendency for World 4.
- A good bow, Viscous (Sticky in NA version) Compound Long Bow +5 or Lava Bow. A Compound Long Bow can be found in 4-1 beside the Silver Skeleton (Bow) near the Crystal Gecko
- A good shield (Dark Silver works well)
- Thief's Ring
- Evacuate or Splinters of Archstone
1. Take the Old Hero Archstone from the Nexus.
2. Back track to the slug caves.
3. There are white lights that will explode when you are near them. A good shield will help you survive a blast from the front but if it explode behind you, you may get killed. With less than half your equip weight used, you can simply run past them and avoid getting hit.
4. Run through the first narrow path, be careful not fall into the slugs waiting below.
5. Once pass the narrow path, keep right and hug the right side of the cave to the exit point to the tunnel.
6. Run through the tunnels and stop at the steps.
7. Use your Bow to snipe the third Reaper that is at the top of the steps. Alternatively, just run up and melee it to death in a few hits if you're strong enough, just be sure to hug the right wall so that the phantom on the left can't hit you.
8. Once you kill it, run up and collect the loot, mostly Splinter and Chunk of Dark Moonstones.
9. You will reach a short passage and see the Black Phantom Dual Katana wielding Skeleton with its back facing you.
10. Equip the Thief's Ring and walk (don't run or it will hear you) till you are behind it.
11. Cast Soulsucker to kill it.
A good way to measure your step is as follows:
1. Before entering the passage, align your feet with entrance.
2. Walk in and lock onto the target as soon as you're close enough.
3. Walk your feet, once it crosses the exit. You can take at most 2 more steps.
If you are a bit further away from it, tap your left thumb stick slightly to inch closer. Try to remember the correct position so that you can repeat it again. If the Black Phantom turn its back, start running and remember to turn off the auto-lock. You can try again if you run far enough (take the right turn).
Video tutorial: 4-3 Farming souls - BP skeleton soulsuck
4-1 Shrine of Storms
- A blunt weapon (club or mace). A mace and a morningstar can be found in 5-1
- 100% damage blocking shield
- Soul Arrow or bow/arrows
- The skeletons take a lot of blunt damage.
- Draw them one at a time with a bow or spell and kill them with a blunt weapon.
- Later if you have a good magic ability you can add the dual Katana skeleton when you can kill it with 3 spells. You will have time to cast 3 times when you get to lock-on range.
- How far you go in per run varies with your level.
- When done just run back to the archstone and go back to the Nexus.
3-4 Old Monk Archstone
- Evacuate (Optional)
- After spawning at the Old Monk archstone, turn around and walk up behind the BP Mind Flayer.
- Cast Soulsucker. Upon death, it will drop 2 Fresh Spices or an Old Spice for your next cast.
- Now head down the stairs and kill the two small Facebugs.
- Sneak up behind the second BP Mind Flayer and cast Soulsucker.
- Now return to the Nexus by using the archstone or casting Evacuate and repeat.
- Each run yields about 27,000 souls and only takes 30-40 seconds (NG+)
1-2 Phalanx Archstone
- Able to kill Red Eye Knight effectively
- Soul Arrow or Soul Light
- Once practiced and perfected, you'll farm 2800-3100 (White WT) souls in 3-5 minutes, very early in the game as well as stock up on healing items.
- Begin by traveling to the 1-2 Archstone and turn around to enter the 1-1 area.
- Travel up the tower you opened from 1-1, taking out any enemies along the way. Kill the Blue Eye Knight and proceed along the wall until you reach the second tower.
- Go through the second tower passageway to a wall segment, killing the Red Eye Knight.
- You'll have 2600 souls from the red-eye and blue-eye knights, plus souls from enemies you killed along the way.
- After killing the red eye knight go back to the first tower you traveled up from. Kill yourself by jumping off from the top floor of the tower. You will re-spawn at the 1-1 archstone. Go to your bloodstain to collect your souls and the enemies will be reset.
- Wash, rinse and repeat.
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
Lava Bow (heavy arrows) or any bow that can kill the reaper in two or less hits
any soul bonus items (silver bracelet, ring of averace)
1. Run out to the opening turn around and run inside
2. once you enter the room with the reaper halt pull out your bow
3. aim shoot 2 shots in succession then turn and run back (on your run back you should get near 5k souls)
4. LEAP off the ledge and die
5. repeat… pick up your soul stain in the alley way on your way to the reaper.
i can run thru it once in near 20 seconds so if you do the math thats 150,000 souls every ten minutes(more if u have any itemss)
2-3 Flamelurker Archstone
- MP Gauge at 200 minimum
- Fresh / Old Spice
- Soul Thirst
- Ring of Avarice
- Ring of Magical Nature (if necessary)
- Silver Bracelet
- Spawn at the Flamelurker archstone and backtrack to the spherical area with the worms (where you originally jumped down).
- Entering the room kill the worm, take a hard left and climb the stairs.
- Climb two more stairs and jump down the rubble to land on the platform where you most probably jumped down on your first trip to the Flamelurker.
- Move up the corridors and use soul sucker on the Giant Bearbugs
- Since you're coming from behind and they're dead slow you have zero risk, except them exploding.
- You should be able to kill around 4 or 5 giant Bearbugs in a 2-3 minute dash.
1-1 Boletarian Palace
*Red Eye Stone
#Be a body, equip Soulsucker, then go to any level you haven't completed
#Have a friend put down their Red Eye Stone and summon them
#When they appear start Soulsucking them (Make sure the black phantom doesn't do anything that will make them save, just have the black phantom stand there. That works best.)
#Have the Black phantom hard quit
Sometimes it may appear that the person who just got Soul sucked is losing a level one by one when they load their character, just level up once and you'll be fine
Now you have all their souls and they keep their level
You can Soulsuck them as many times as you want before they hard quit
Just in case make sure you do it once to see if it works
2-2 Armor Spider Archstone
*A strong weapon, possible fire weapon
*take the tunnel to the right with the miners
*after killing them, jump down until you reach were the two paths meet
*Go into the tunnel, back tracking on the other path
- in there you will find two bear bugs facing the wrong direction and a smaller bearbug
*Once out of the tunnel you will find the worms and flying bearbugs along with some bigger ones
*by doing this you can average about 7,000 souls easily
1-1 Boletarian Palace
*talisman of god
#Go to nexus
#equip your talisman of god and evacuate
#get the item that you want you to dupe
*you must have it in your inventory
*it must be only one
*it won't work if you have the another item in your storage
#go to blacksmith boldwin
#buy the crescent moon grass but don't buy it just show the screen that the quantity will show
#do not press ok or cancel or change the quantity
- walk towards to stockpile thomas while walking towards thomas press "R" rapidly until the evacuate spell work
#do not press ok or cancel press start to stockpile thomas
#and deposit the item that you want to do
#after the summon check your items in your storage it must be "1023" or "1032"
#and then its done. Sorry for my bad english
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
The main point of this method is to combine Thief's Ring with Cloak spell so you can get really close to enemies without them attacking you. Then you can shoot first and often kill them with one or two spells.
This is a farming method for relatively low level magic users. Most methods that start from 4-2 seem to be made for bow users but this is for those who mainly use magic to kill enemies. You can probably derive some ideas from this and apply them to other classes but the way I do this is with spells.
- Soul level where you have the needed spells and gear below.
- Thief's Ring
- Cloak spell Effect stacks with ring of thieves.
- Fireball spell Reaper is weak to fire and at some point you can also drop the silver skeletons with one shot of this.
- Soul Arrow spell For saving mana and killing the Storm Beasts.
Recommended / if needed:
- Wooden Catalyst as it does more damage than Silver Catalyst.
- Evacuate miracle to save time. For Evacuate you need Talisman of God also.
- Fresh Spice for more MP. At low level you probably need to drink 2-3 of these per run. Can be bought from Graverobber Blige for 300 souls. Later as your mana increases you only need 1 per run and depending how you level up your character at soul level 65 - 70 you don't need any.
- Ring Of Magical Sharpness to make more damage. It modifies magic damage and defense: -30% Magic Defense, +20% Magic Attack.
- Kris Blade to make more damage. It modifies magic damage and defense: -14.8% Magic Defense, +4.8% Magic Attack.
- Silver Bracelet for extra souls. Female only.
I'm assuming you don't have Ring of Avarice yet. At the time you get it you probably have so much magic power that you can take off the ring of magical sharpness.
Remember only the spells cloak, fireball and soul arrow and the miracle Evacuate.
Equip to left hand: Talisman of God and Kris Blade. Right hand Wooden catalyst or two if you can. This way if you accidentally hit right from the controller while changing spells it has no effect. You can also equip Silver Catalyst if you think the extra MP is more useful than the extra damage. I think it is not.
- In the Nexus select Kris Blade and Soul Arrow spell and warp to the Adjudicator Archstone (4-2).
- Sprint straight ahead down the stairs and drop down to the platform. Go directly to the left corner very near the edge (on top of that small rock) and lock onto the Storm Beast and shoot it with a soul arrow as fast as you can. This seems to work best. You get 1300 souls and 1374 if you have Silver Bracelet.
- Quickly turn around and sprint down the passage where Graverobber Blige is if you rescued him before. You can buy more Fresh Spice from him at 300 souls per item.
- Stop where Blige is and cast cloak and change to Fireball spell. You can change the spells while running but you need to stop to cast Cloak.
- Run quickly to the left bridge and continue running towards the end. If you were fast the Shadowlurker is not on your way yet.
- Drop to your left when you get near the end. You should drop near the corner of the room.
- Here's the good part. If you have both Ring of Thiefs and the spell Cloak active the Reaper wont attack you. Lock on to it and Kill it with a Fireball or two. This also kills all the shadowlurkers in this area and you get about 5048 souls if you have Silver Bracelet. 6060 if you have also the Ring of Avarice.
- Run down the steps over the dead Storm Beasts to the beginning of the path down to the right. Cast Cloak again right after the little step here. Most often I die because I forget to cast Cloak here.
- Walk (or run when you start to get familiar with the route) just above the stairs that lead to a platform that has three Silver Skeletons on it. You have two options. You can kill these with soul arrow IF you can drop one skeleton with two shots or you can use Fireball to save time. Later when you have more MP you should use Fireball to drop them with one shot. Shoot the one below the steps first, then the one on the left and then step a little closer so you can lock onto the third and kill it. You get between 3135 and 3325 souls. Loot the bodies if you like and run down the path.
- If you killed the Silver Skeletons quickly with one shot you have enough time to go kill the two Gold Skeletons right away. If you took longer you might need to wait and re-cast Cloak. You don't want the Cloak to wear of while shooting the first Gold Skeleton as then the other one attacks you. They move rather slowly so it's not a big problem really. Just back away from them and keep shooting from a safe distance. I use a combo of First shooting with a fireball and then finishing them with a shot of Soul Arrow to save MP. At lover levels you need to drink up Fresh Spice before so you can continually shoot them until they die.
- After killing the Gold Skeletons walk at the edge where there is a fence and a flag pole. Walk to touch the fence to the right from the pole where there is a mild curve in the fence and look at the Storm Beasts. You can kill two of them easily, but you need to study the timing for it. If you moved very quickly on all of the previous steps it goes like this.
- Use Soul Arrow. First you see one on the right which turns around and starts coming back closer to you. Little after it has turned and starts coming closer you can lock onto it. Do not shoot right after you get it locked but about 1 - 1.5 seconds later. If you miss the first shot you can try again when it gets in front you you.
- Other one is quite obvious really, it's the one which turns around right in front of you. You can shoot it right when you see it starts to turn back left.
- Loot the Gold Skeletons if they dropped anything and cast Evacuate.
The whole run should take about 2 minutes if you get everything right. Using Silver Bracelet it makes you 4116 from the 3 Storm Beasts, 5048 from the Reaper and shadowlurkers, 3325 from silver skeletons if you kill them with one shot and 4276 from the gold skeletons.
Total 16765 souls.
If you use Ring of Avarice you get about a total of 19071 souls. It seems Ring of Avarice does not increase the souls you get from Storm Beasts.
Loading times are about 7 seconds to Nexus and after the first time about 10 seconds from Nexus so even without the Ring of Avarice you get about 440000 souls per hour. With Ring of Avarice it's about 500000 souls per hour.
Perhaps I'll add a link to a video shoving how it's done later.
4-3 Old Hero Archstone
*Soul Sucker Spell (with silver catalyst)
*Decent Bow w/ arrows
*PBWT for world 4
*Soul Thirst Spell
*Ring of Avarice
*Evacuate Miracle with Talisman of God/Talisman of Beasts
*99 Intelligence (If you have 99, bring a Crescent weapon, the Crescent Falchion +1 from 4-1 is fine)
*Silver Bracelets for females
*A second silver catalyst
First I assume you have already gotten PBWT for world 4 and are in soul form. If you are not, the quickest way to do this is to warp to 4-3 archstone and run out the the storm beasts at the world boss area, let them kill you. Use a stone of epheyes and repeat.
There are several ways to do this, the version you should take depends on your intelligence level. You must have at least 100 mp to even attempt this method.
Method 1 - Below 40 Intelligence
- In the Nexus, get equipped. Have the soul sucker and evacuate spell remembered and nothing else. In Left Hand slots, have a bow and a talisman. In your right hand, have two silver catalysts (In case you hit the right dpad button, you won't lose mp). Also be wearing the graverobber's ring, ring of avarice, silver bracelets, and silver coronet. Use heavy arrows from Patches (if you are frugal they definitely pay for themselves).
- Warp to Old Hero Archstone.
- Turn around and run back. Run through the slug area. Be careful until you know the route well enough to sprint through it. If you fall in, you may need to shoot your way out of there. Keep running back through the level until you hit some stairs. Look up and snipe the reaper at the top of the stairs. This usually takes about 4 hits.
- Keep running and enter the small hallway and stop. You may want to jog the first time just so you know what you are looking for. You will see the back of the Black Phantom Dual Katana Wielding Skeleton. Good thing you're behind him, huh? Since you are below 40 Intelligence, you should only have soul sucker.
There are two ways of getting him. If you lock on to him, move your character flush with the doorway right behind him. Take two walking steps forward and cast. If you go any farther you will alert him and you will be done for. The second way is to not lock on to him and manipulate the camera so you can both your character and the skeleton in profile. You want to be about 1 to 1.5 steps behind him. Any farther and you won't hit him, and closer and you die. Sometimes you will get lucky if you get too close and his katana attack will miss you and the spell will still kill him.
- Once you kill the first skeleton, jog along the path aiming for the fence on the right side. When you see the BP Gold Skeleton come into view, slow to a walk. Sneak up behind the near skeleton and cast soul sucker (you may have to replenish mp to do so). Once you cast, the other skeleton will turn around. Head backwards until the flag post. Refill any mana (you will need 150 mp from this point). Wait for the skeleton to turn around.
- Repeat what you did to the other two skeletons, sneak up and take him out with soul sucker. Switch to your talisman and evacuate out, or run back to the archstone.
- Rinse and Repeat - This method will get you a little above 150,000 souls on NG+ if you have all the soul boosting gear.
Method 2 - Above 40 Intelligence
This method is exactly the same, but just involves doing some math.
Let's take a look:
Evacuate: 50 mp
Soul Sucker: 100 mp
Soul Thirst: 200 mp.
Fresh Spice: +50mp
Old Spice: +100mp
I have found that the best way involves using 750 mp. This comes by casting soul sucker three times (300), soul thirst twice (400), and evacuate once. This is where I do math.
For example, if your mp is about 300, I would cast soul thirst right behind the first skeleton, then soul suck him. Now you have 0 mp. Quickly take 2 fresh spices and proceed to take out the second skeleton. The soul thirst should last. Back to 0 mp Run back and then take 3 more fresh spices. This should give you 150 mp and enough to perform 1 soul sucker and evacuation.
As you level up (if you do this in NG+ it should go by very quickly since your soul level should be low), you can change your strategy to reduce spice use and get more souls. At 550 mp You can cast soul thirst and then two quick soul suckers on the first two skeletons. This will give you 150 mp left. You can cast soul sucker and evacuate, or you can take 4 spices and cast soul thirst a second time. Doing this nets you about 9,000 more souls in NG+ using a female with all soul boosting gear. The spices definitely pay for themselves.
At 99 intelligence, using the above strategy, you only need to use 3 spices and you can cast soul thirst twice, soul sucker three times, and evacuate. Or you can use a crescent weapon. (Also works whenever your mp level is ~ <10 points away from the nearest 50 mp - i.e. 593 which is <10 from 600)
By that I mean this. In the Nexus, change your equipment a little bit. In the left hand have the bow, and now a crescent weapon. In the right hand, have a talisman and a catalyst. Now be careful not to accidentally switch from the catalyst, or you will lose some mana if you're at full strength. After you kill the reaper, switch from bow to crescent weapon. Continue on as normal. You should be able to use one less spice than you normally would. It might sound complicated at first, but once you do it once or twice, it'll make since and be a nice little help. So at 99 Intelligence, you only need two spices (unless you mess up of course by being too far away and your soul sucker not working.
This is the best way in the game to make souls. The higher number playthrough, the better. I saw probably a 15,000 soul increase from NG+ to NG++. This is also extremely fast. My best lap time so far is 2 m 18 s. On average this is about 528,000 (in NG+) souls every seven minutes if using a female with all boosting gear. However, it can also get you killed quickly if you fall into the slug pit at the wrong point or a skeleton turns around. If this happens, just be warp back from the adjudicator's archstone and repeat the process again, just a lot more carefully. Also, don't try to run through it a hundred times before cashing in your souls (if you do, you might make the same mistake I did and die after an hour of continual farming, losing 4.5 million souls). If your intelligence isn't at 99, buy as many intelligence levels as possible after every run through. Once it's at 99, good luck choosing. If you want to make this farming method easier, go with strength/dexterity to up the power of your bow, or endurance to increase the amount of time you can spend sprinting which you do a lot of here.
PS - You can pick up the items the BP's drop, but I find it just takes too much time for my liking. I really hope this helps y'all out!
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
Ring of Avarice
Viscous Compound Long Bow +5
Talisman Of Beasts
Any weapon/shield just to equip
Pure Black World Tendency
Death of Saint Urbain
150 MP can use Silver Coronet to have it
Before you summon make sure that you equip the shield and Talisman Of Beasts as offhand, the weapon and the Viscous Compound Long Bow +5 as main hand. Switch to the Viscous Compound Long Bow +5 (right direction key) and the shield (left direction key) then hit triangle to use the bow two handed. Don't forget Ring of Avarice and Thief's Ring. Make sure you select Soulsucker as spell.
After you summon start running, jump down, get close to the edge, then immediately lock on (R3) and shoot, you'll probably have the right angle to kill the manta ray, if not don't worry, you'll get the hang of it due to repetition anyway.
Run to the corridor where Graverobber Blige is, if you saved him of course. Again get close to the edge shoot the reaper. Jump down and switch to the weapon (right direction key) and again hit triangle to equip the weapon two handed. This will make sure that the BP downstairs at the cave that Saint Urbain once was won't notice you. If you try to get close with talisman/shield equipped offhand he'll turn his face and attack even though you have the Thief's Ring.
The BP will always summon if Urbain is dead and will drop 1x Stone Of Ephemeral Eyes + 3xChunk of Darkmoonstone. Once the storage is full you'll need to dump these eventually -.-
Go downstairs to the BP facing the cave, switch to the Talisman Of Beasts (left direction key) then hit L1, while the BP dies slowly collapsing to the ground, switch to Evacuate, loot, hit L1 again to summon to the Nexsus. Rinse. Repeat.
Actually you don't need to have 150 MP or Silver Coronet at the beginning, only 100 is enough since it can cast Soulsucker, you can later on increase your MP with the souls you farmed. Meanwhile you can use Fresh Spice that you can buy from Blacksmith Boldwin for 350 in the Nexus.
Trying to figure out a way to do this with soul thirst but I'm not sure yet, mine was a faith build SL 230 at the moment and farming with this method.
Hope you'll enjoy it.
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
- Ring of Avarice
- Pure Black World Tendency
- Lava Bow w/ Heavy Arrows
1. Starting at the archstone head straight out to the balcony in front of Graverobber Blige, there is a flying Manta who patrols right in front of the ledge. You can hit him when he stops at the left or right corners to attack you. It should take about 3 arrows to take him down. (3600 souls)
2. Run down past Graverobber to the room with the reaper and his minions. You can stand right outside of the door and manual aim at him from the top. It should take about 5 arrows to kill him, which in turn will kill all of his goons in the room. This will total over 16,000 souls.
3. Run back up to the archstone, killing the manta if you didn't to begin with.
4. Back to the Nexus and repeat!
This should total about 20k souls in a minute. Note that it's important to have the ring of avarice and pure black tendency to get this number of souls, it's a harmless situation and you can also go kill the primeval demon or BP Satsuki when you decide to bring WT back up. (Remember you'll have to kill them both before returning to the nexus or one will disappear causing you to have to drop WT again.)
1-1 Boletarian Palace
4-3 Old Hero Archstone
- Any bow of your choice w/ arrows.
- Ring of Avarice.
I don't know the exact reason why but using a bow instead of Storm Ruler gives you a ~16% increase in souls.
- From the Old Hero Archstone head outside to the skyline of Baby Stingrays.
- Equip your bow, do not use precision mode.
- Hug the left side of the cliff until you reach a rock that stops you from going any further.
- Wait for the Stingrays to charge towards you, then immediately lock on using R3.
- Shoot, if you timed it right your arrow hit the mark.
- By then many more of the stingrays will be charging you, by pressing R1 right after you shoot an arrow you are able to shoot far more faster.
- Loot any treasures that made it on land.
- Go back near the entrance of the 4-3 archstone there should be cliff where you can jump off, by committing suicide at that particular spot when you revive your bloodstain will be much closer to you.
- Repeat steps 1-8.
- Good Luck!
4-2 Adjudicator Archstone
- Thief Ring
- Wooden Catalyst
- Zone in from Nexus, run down to the entrance of the reaper room.
- Dispose of any Shadowmen in the way.
- Move in to position on the platform just above and behind the Reaper.
- Target the Reaper with R3 and shoot him with 3 shots of Flamethrower.
- Warp back into the Nexus and repeat.