- Increases Max Stamina
- Increases Equip Burden
- Increases Fire resistance
- Increases Poison resistance
- Increases Bleed resistance
- Not a Weapon Requirement
- Items that count against your Equip Burden include head, body, arm and leg armor, as well as any weapon or shield equipped in one of the four hand slots. Ammunition, consumable items and rings do not count against your Equip Burden. They do count against your Item Burden however.
- In order to roll at full speed, the weight of your equipment cannot exceed more than 50% of your maximum Equip Burden. If you're between 50% and 100% of your maximum Equip Weight, you'll roll slowly, and your controller will rumble when you hit the ground. If you exceed your maximum Equip Weight, you'll only be able to walk slowly, and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.
- Increasing Endurance causes a greater increase in Fire Defense than any other stat
- The higher your Endurance, the higher the number of strikes you can throw in a row. (Combo)
- max Stamina is reached at 40 Endurance. See below
Notes on exact values
Fire defense is based on all other stats as well. Max of 200 fire defense is assuming 99 in all other stats.
page revision: 18, last edited: 18 Jun 2013 06:43