In Game Description
Talisman of God
A metal crafted amulet which resembles the
symbol of God. Used to cast Miracles.
There are four ways you can get a Talisman of God.
- Start a character off as a Temple Knight or a Priest. Both of these Classes start with a Talisman of God.
- Go to 4-1 and continue through the stage, going up some stairs and killing skeletons as you go, until you come to the first fog gate. Before going through the gate, if you look to your right there will be a treasure behind a tree in the corner.
- Go to 5-1 and proceed up the stair till you reach the top. After reaching the top continue to dispatch of the enemy in front of you and a little further ahead on the railway. Continue forward till you see a ledge a bit below you where there appears to be a bridge standing up. Jump down here and kick the bridge down, after which you can proceed across, and after carefully killing the enemy in front of you, and pick up the treasure in front of you; the Talisman of God.
- Go to 5-1 or 5-2 and find the Filthy Woman and buy it from her for 5,000 souls. What a deal.
To use Miracles, the following conditions must be met:
- You have learned a Miracle
- You have memorized the learned Miracle
- You have a Talisman equipped
- You have the MP required to cast the Miracle
This talisman can not be upgraded.
|Name:||Names displayed are according to the Atlus (NA) version of the game. Name changes from the Asian version, if any, will appear in parentheses.|
|MagAdjust:||The Magic Power of the catalyst. This value scales with the user's Magic stat, according to the catalyst's Stat Bonuses. Hence, the values displayed in the table are taken with 18 Magic.|
|MrclAdjust:||The Miracle Power of the talisman. This value scales with the user's Faith stat, according to the talisman's Stat Bonuses. Hence, the values displayed in the table are taken with 18 Faith.|
|Damage:||The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are X / Y / Z:
Bleed, Poison and Plague are bonus damage over a period of 60 seconds. So, if a weapon has "Bleed 120", the victim will suffer 120 damage over 60 seconds, or 2 damage per second.
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Durability:||The durability of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The Weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Burden will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
|Requirements:||The Requirements determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for an weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the spell damage.
|Stat Bonuses:||The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus you receive based on the associated Stat when you use a weapon. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).|
|Damage Reduction %:||The Damage Reduction % of the weapon. It dictates how much damage the weapon mitigates while blocking. The Damage Reduction % stats for a shield are X / Y / Z:
|Guard Break Reduction:||The Guard Break Reduction determines the amount of stamina expended to block an incoming attack. A higher Guard Break Reduction also allows you to block stronger attacks without breaking guard and reduces the amount of stamina depleted from blocking attacks.|