- This is your starting point. Note that this stage is like one giant Pitfall. So watch your footing. In fact, if you simply rush forward from here, you will die. Look to the left and grab the Royal Lotus, then look for and climb up the plank path, wrapping around this structure.
- The ladder here lets you climb back up from below. Also, you might want to grab that Morningstar on the platform to the left.
- If you are confident, you can walk around this structure and fall through the hole in the back, you will go through a series of drops, picking up items along the way, which ends at the Ring of Magical Dullness. This ring lowers the power of your attack spells, but increases your magical defense. Remember that you can use the series of ladders here to climb back up. You'll face a lot of Goblins along the way, so be prepared.
- You can push down the bridge here to cross. There is a Talisman of God on the other side as well as some Widow's Lotuses (heals plague, very expensive to purchase).
- As you descend towards this bridge, be ready for the enemy ambush. The first time you cross the bridge you will be caught in a pincer attack by some Depraved Ones who are playing possum.
- The ladder here leads down, but there is a large number of Depraved Ones below. They can kill you before you finish climbing down off the ladder. So be sure to attack them and kill them from up here.
- As you approach this general area around the ladder, two Depraved Ones drop down and fight you.
- You could try to drop to the treasure below from here. However, the fall is treacherous (you might miss and die), high (you'll take damage and be stunned), and trapped (two Depraved Ones wait in the brush to strike you). You'll also pass by the Saint's garb. So leave this spot alone for now and take the alternative path later.
- There are multiple Depraved Ones in the brush here. There is also a Soul and some Faintstone Ore in and around the brush. If you cross the gap, there are some Giant Tick in the room to the right, with a Depraved Ones, and the Saint's garb is to the left. Once you have grabbed that, head back to the room with the brush. After you cross the bridge back into this room, look for the opening immediately to your right (next to the bridge). This is the alternative drop to the one in point 8 that leads to the same treasure.
The Filthy Woman vendor is down a plank under the poison red bugs.
- There are a bunch of rats in this room. Though unassuming in appearance, they carry the Plague! Don't go down in the room with them. Hit them from above with locked-on projectiles (e.g. Fire Bombs) to take them down easily.
- You get a Blessed Mace +1 here. Just be ready for enemy ambush. Afterward push down the wooden plank to proceed back along the normal route.
- After you pass this point, two Depraved Ones will drop down behind you as an ambush. Be prepared for them.
- With White Tendency a ladder appears here. Climb up, killing any Depraved Ones near the top. Then go right, and look across the bridge to the Giant Depraved One. Shoot him with arrows to draw him out, and head back towards the ladder to fight him safely. Then climb up this room, and look at the three Giant Depraved Ones guarding the Istarelle holy pole arm. Lure them with arrows one at a time. Also, look down from this spot and you'll see the Leechmonger's boss area far below you.
- There is a Giant Depraved One here, as well as several in the room behind him. If you need to, lure him back into the room with the rats and climb the ramps there. He cannot pull himself up the waist-high parts like you can. So attack him with ease. (WARNING: If you are not careful, the attacks of the Giant Depraved One can kill the Filthy Woman vendor)
- There is another Giant Depraved One here behind some regular Depraved Ones. Lure the small ones out first, then take on the big guy. The big guy doesn't turn very well, so try to get behind him if you rush him head-on. Alternatively, the Giant Depraved One hiding at the end of the bridge can be sniped with a Bow from the area just before the bridge. You can do this without alerting the two Flame Pole wielding Depraved Ones between you and him. Once you snipe the Giant Depraved One he will come for you, but his path will blocked by the flaming ones on the bridge. Just keep plugging away at the Giant Depraved One, then take out the other two.
- This fog gate leads to the boss. Grab the Full Moon Grass here and prepare yourself.
- The Leechmonger boss. See the Leechmonger link for more information.